Sunday, November 29, 2009

IE Isn't working well, sites redirect me to different sites for some reason. Can anyone help me

Whenever i type in Google, the links it comes up with look normal.



However, when i click onto the Link, it redirects me to different search engines and other weird places.



Is there any way i can fix this problem? I downloaded Ad-Aware 2007 to see if it can fix it, but nothing worked.



IE Isn't working well, sites redirect me to different sites for some reason. Can anyone help me?microsoft flight simulator





Ad-Aware isn't an anti-virus program so it won't catch the google redirect virus you have. Download, use, and keep updated a quality antivirus program like AVG.



IE Isn't working well, sites redirect me to different sites for some reason. Can anyone help me?windows 2000 internet explorer



Can you tell what weird place it redirects you to? From what you're explaining, it might be a trojan or spyware that has taken over your browser
While you run Ad-Aware multiple times (once might not cut the mustard, you might need to run it over and over again), go get Spybot, HiJackThis!, CW: Shredder. These should be able to get rid of your viruses. If not, then I suggest using a different browser (e.g. Opera, Firefox) or reinstalling your OS.



For anti-virus, get FreeAVG which is available on majorgeeks.com, or on AVG's website.
Odds are good your system is infected. I ran quite a few scanners, including WindowsDefender, and AVG, and none of them found anything.



See if you have a 'zip' item in the HKLM\Software\Microsoft \Windows\CurrentVersion \ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad key of the registry. I deleted this 'zip' item, rebooted, and then deleted what had been pointed to by the item (a classid which in turn points to a zip.dll file in the %WINDIR%\Installer\* folders. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting