Friday, November 27, 2009

IE has been hacked,can't change my homepage?

Once I clicked on link recd. on my yahoo messenger %26amp; my PC got infected with spywares.The site which I opened from that link has been set as default homepage %26amp; now I can't change my homepage,pl. note that I already scanned my PC with spyware doctor %26amp; remove all infected files from my Pc but still that changing homepage option is not available please help me out.



IE has been hacked,can't change my homepage?ds browser





Try Spybot Search and Destroy. It gets rid of a lot of spyware and homepage hijackers.



IE has been hacked,can't change my homepage?microsoft templates internet explorer



you have advertiseing ware on your computer you to get somthing to take that off like stopzilla worked grate for my computer
click on start/set program access to default should solve the issue with not being able to use the homepage option .
Also scan with Lavasofts Adaware. The homepage option is under tools %26gt; Options in IE
download a copy of hijackthis from http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.h... or any web site



and then go to http://hijackthis.de



and paste the log file into it and analyze it and if you see red, then you can remove them and you should be fine afterward.
Try Mozilla Firefox for problem-free Internet experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting