Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I remove IE 7, and restore IE 6?

Yahoo powered Internet explorer 7, runs like crap on my laptop...pages freeze up...I want to restore it to the way it was with internet explorer 6



How can I remove IE 7, and restore IE 6?windows xp sp2





Start%26gt;control panel%26gt;add/remove programs icon...Scroll down the list until you see windows explorer 7.0 listed...click on it and click remove..This will take your computer back like it was before



How can I remove IE 7, and restore IE 6?microsoft sql server internet explorer



go to control panel



add/remove programs



at the top, check the box that says Show Updates



scroll down to IE7.



It will be a mandatory/automatic upgrade soon, so removing it is only a temporary fix. Find out what's wrong with your laptop %26amp; fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting