Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ok, so I'm dumping IE for Mozilla, but I have an icon for Yahoo mail which opens it in IE.?

Can anyone tell me how I can get an icon which will open my Yahoo mail in Mozilla please? Cheers.



Ok, so I'm dumping IE for Mozilla, but I have an icon for Yahoo mail which opens it in IE.?microsoft windows xp





in firefox click tools, options, in the main tab, bottom option, check the box firefox to be the default browser



Ok, so I'm dumping IE for Mozilla, but I have an icon for Yahoo mail which opens it in IE.?ie 7 internet explorer



THE ICON CAN HELP WITH THE THANG YOU R DOING OKKK?
If you download Windows Live Mail (free) and run your email accounts in it, you will have sound and taskbar notification all the time, not just on your desktop.



You need no toolbars. The lower taskbar is already there.



To use FREE Yahoo with WLM, download YPOPs (free) - http://ypopsemail.com/



Download WLM and setup instructions here - http://ypopsemail.com/index.php?name=PNp...



It is not reliant on Mozilla or IE. You never see ads and never have to sign in. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting