Wednesday, November 25, 2009

IE's blue title bar blinks when I try to open a link?

When I click on a link that opens a new window (like when I'm in Gmail and click on a link), the Internet Explorer blue title bar blinks and nothing happens...the new browser window isn't opened. It seems like it's a "popup blocker" but I don't want it. I already have Google's popup blocker. But I've turned it off and this "blinking" still occurs. Any ideas? Thanks!



IE's blue title bar blinks when I try to open a link?microsoft outlook





Just switch to Firefox and you won't have to put up with that poor excuse for a browser. Actually there are very legitimate reasons for not using Internet Explorer, but I'm not going to go into them here.



http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting