Friday, November 27, 2009

Downloaded Internet Explorer 7. How Do I Restore Top Of Page To IE 6 Settings.?

I prefer the Back and Forward Buttons, as opposed to the symbols that are there now.



Also prefer my "Favourites" button the way it was.



How do I restore these?



Is IE 7 much better than IE 6?



Would I be better off going back to IE 6?



Certainly, Internet Explorer 7 looks bolder and stronger than 6.



Any ideas please?



Downloaded Internet Explorer 7. How Do I Restore Top Of Page To IE 6 Settings.?microsoft vista





"Simply right-click anywhere on your Internet Explorer toolbar and the toolbar menu appears. The checked toolbars are currently displayed. To add a toolbar to the display, select the name of the toolbar. To remove a toolbar from the display, just reverse the procedure.



"Traditionalists, please note that Microsoft understands that you might like your standard toolbar the way it used to be. To return it to its pre-Internet Explorer 7 form, select Classic Menu, and the classic menu appears"



Downloaded Internet Explorer 7. How Do I Restore Top Of Page To IE 6 Settings.?windows xp pro internet explorer



yeah. get used to ie7. Would you go back to windows 98 ? I bet it took a bit you to get used to xp ...
keep IE7 u'll get used to it and it's more stabil and secure!
To be honest, I've never used IE7, but from what I've heard it's just IE6 with different buttons, and extra added bugs. If you want to be using IE6 because you preferred it then use IE6, or alternatively use FireFox ;)



Rawlyn.
Under the tools bar try adding a check mark beside menu bar to restore the usual file edit view favorites tools and help buttons, then go to View button and choose your older toolbars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting